If you or your organization are interested in using any part of our church for a few hours, or days, please contact our Building Use Coordinator at 503-284-2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Our Application for Building Use can be downloaded as a fillable file HERE. Please fill out the form and email it to email@example.com for consideration.
- We have a beautiful sanctuary that seats approximately 500 people which may be used for a concert, symphony, or other large formal gathering.
- Our fellowship room is large enough for over 100 people for a dinner or 150 people for a lecture or seminar.
- Downstairs in the basement we have a large room that may be used for weekend events for 50 to 120 people. This is a wonderful place for events with small children as it is set up as our Northeast Indoor Park.
- There is a choir practice room that is often used by a music groups of up to 50 people for weekly rehearsals.
- We have 7 rooms of various sizes for meetings or classes.
- Handicap accessible
- Extra parking often available by contacting Zeller's Chapel of the Roses across the street
If you use a part of our church, we hope you will feel at home here, that your time in our space is fruitful, and that you will return in the future.