…and God saw everything that God had made, and indeed, it was very good.
CARE FOR CREATION:
- Sponsors Central's annual fall "Season of Creationtide."
- Hosts education opportunities.
- Encourages involvement in public actions and advocacy such as:
- Our participation, along with hundreds of other activists, in opposition to the proposed Pembina Propane Terminal;
- Our participation in the Portland City Council Fossil Fuel Policy hearings (November);
- Our participation in the Dec. 6 Portland Interfaith Pilgrimage for Climate Justice;
- Our participation in the Dec. 12 350PDX Portland March for Climate Justice;
- Works in close partnership with EcoFaith Recovery, supporting and developing leaders and lifting one another up to support faith communities in taking courageous public action for the recovery of human life and the healing of God's creation.
- Organizes opportunities to support a sustainable future for God's gift, the Earth.
Please join us!
For more info contact: email@example.com